CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

technical adjustment, page-51

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    JakeTheMuss...

The fundamental value equation has not changed.

It however in a different form now than it was then, due to various shifts in asset focus...refinery and diamonds for one.

I alsways expected they would try for an iron interest.

Ultimately though, and projected value now will entirely depend on the nature of the SPV and shape of any claw-back arrangement...above all else, this will make or break the value equation for shareholders here.

So, whilst I see no change in the bigger resources picture, which was always to acquire as many minerals assets as possible from a short sharp land grab, my measure of value of said assets will now depend on the nature of the SPV.

As for the oil...this is clearly a very liquid sceanrio (lol...pardon the pun), as such equating value is equally liquid.

I see offshore as particularly attractive, especially block 6, but of itself perhaps not a company maker...just yet...but definately half of one!

lol

However, I see the offshore as our ticket to the onshore and a far more meainingful exposure.

Plenty to like...but still hard to measure.

All I need to know is that the Cu interests alone support much higher prices...so patience will result in previous share price levels being revisted.

Only those who sell now, after they have bought lower, will lock in any losses.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.