CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

nonic...My sales were mid march...I also bought a few at the...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    nonic...

My sales were mid march...I also bought a few at the same time.

I was talking options prices as this was the larger of my holdings...with the largest single sell line to go through at 10c...heads were sold in the 12-13c range....and were later bought back in the 12-13c range from profits of my now much fatter trading account, courtesy mainly of CNP and AFG by memory?

After this period, I did not touch the stock other than to buy from the trickle of profits coming through from the trading.

Subsequent to this period however,I also bought shares in the 10c line...even grabbing some at 9.9c...but this was all in addition to that which I discussed earlier, some of which was even bought for my super account.

BVelieve me or not...it matter not.

Fact is you are trying to paint me in an unfavourable light here...and doing your best...lol, go right ahead, it matters not to me. I post the truth, so trying to "catch me out" will clearly be a fruitless task, although I am sure you will give it a good go!

Simple fact is I sold a few due to portfolio management...nothing else...and clearly stated so, as there was no reason to hide it. The fact I remain a top 20 holder, I feel gives me good reason to discuss the reasons why I am holding on to CVI as an investment.

Had the share price been 50c...or even 2c...my actions in response to the changing market dynamics (re sub-prime credit squeeze) would have been the same.

My activity in CVI was not for a "trade", it was not to manipulate the stock, and was not to profit from others...period!

To suggest otherwise based on my posts suggests agenda, as I suspect you would need to try very hard to twist what I have posted against me.

You don't work for the AFR do you?

lol

How many times must I say my views on CVI are long term...it is an investment for me...I N V E S T M E N T...as such my focus is on the value of the entity in a year or so from now...in fact, Nov 09 is my main focus given that this date is the expiry date on my options.

My only real concern with the day-to-day/current low price regime is in the overall health and future value impact via the need for greater dilution when the company goes to the market for cash. I am also concerned a low market cap may impact the company's ability at the negotiating table.

For all we know, part of the problem CVI clearly face with North Matanda may well be related to their market cap? Not beyond the realm of possibility that certain parties...those who appear to have been awarded North Matanda...may well have seen reason to enhance their own chances of success by knee-capping the "strength" of CVI's position?

I have touched on this sort of thing with reference to the fact that over trading, in spite of small wins here and there, can be generally detrimental to one's overall gains.

Sometimes it is better to support a stock by resisting taking profits at every opportunity...MAK is a good example of how shareholder self-control can result in a much improved out look for a company...if only via their increased capacity to raise funds for limited dilution.

Imagine CVI's strength of position right now if the stock wer 50c...clearly possible given the "potential"...such premiums are seen averywhere.

I have no doubt over-trading in the 20-30c range is part of the reason we are now where we are...clearly compounded by Global and the wider market activiy...but none the less also a result of the mindless churn from point-hopping retail.

Just to keep you fully informed...I have just bought some more FDLOA, after letting a few go at 4 and 4.1c this morning when she ran a little hot...I will hoever buy a few more back in the 3,,8-4c lines. Also, if you watch carefully, you will see the 7.5c line on CVIO vanish...and maybe even the 7.8c line as well if I am feeling generous?

lol

By the way, these buys in CVIO will be purely from half of the net profits taken on my FDLOA this morning, where I sold 14% of my position. I intend to let another 14% go in the 4.8c range and another nearer 5.5c until I am left with about half of what I started with (which has a current buy average just under 3c). By the time I have thinned my FDLOA's to half the orignal position, assuming an average sell near 5.8c, those remaining will be free carried.

As I sell these parcels down, I will keep my trading base capital at a level I deem appropriate, and will siphon all profits into either CVI or CVIO, or my one of my other 3 favourite investments.

I am also considering adding to my position in ACS, where I feel a little patience may see a 100% gain within about 2 months...but as I said, for now a little patience will result in lower entry prices...as is the case with the CVIO's at the moment.

Please let me know if this is not specific enough for you.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.