MSB 1.02% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

Ok well ……. I still say that you can throw all TA away for at...

1. 13,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7279
    Ok well ……. I still say that you can throw all TA away for at least 5 sessions while the dust settles.

Look I’m not trying to be a smartass here and I’m a gap fanatic and my entire business and trading is based on TA only but you putting emphasis on an 18 year old gap needing to be filled is completely ridiculous.
    Runaway Gaps are just that, they run away and are left behind. It couldn’t be too important to close it as it hasn’t bothered in the past………18 years. How and why are you even looking for gaps that far back?

Hey I’m not trying to burst your bubble and I love your enthusiasm but the SP has just been completely uprooted and rerated therefore it needs to settle and re-establish trading data to begin working with. There are far more important things to take notice of TA related rather than 18 year old gaps. And so what if it does close, taking into consideration todays events what significance will the gap closing create? Are traders and investors suddenly going to throw their banks at it?

Think it might be best to focus on the gap down left today, that’s relevant.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $6.248M 6.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 116040 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.