MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

Well, am well aware of the 4 types of Gaps. How to identify |...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Well, am well aware of the 4 types of Gaps. How to identify | interpret them and how 9 out of 10 times, regardless of its age, they do get filled. So lets agree to disagree with our views and see if this one does get filled. You will have your answer when it does that old gaps are still valid regardless of time.

Trading activity and news like we got today are market events. lt is unpredictable by fundamentalists and Technical analysts. There is always an ego tug of war between the two. Both fail on days like today. Thats when Technical Analysts can look at past, yet valid data and look for support or resistance. The Gap regardless being old will now be tested after the 18 years you noticed. So, lets observe as you say over the next trading phase.

Well, when MSB was $10, or $5, or even $2, no one could envision the possibility of 40¢. The Gap didn't make it happen. The intent of sharing this with everyone is that 40¢ is possible over the next 5-10 sessions before it settles. Time will tell.

I am not running a TA class here. i am not bashing anyone down which is common on this platform.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.