MSB 0.92% $1.08 mesoblast limited

it seems only You, @aurelex90 and @Float^ seem to be ones who...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    it seems only You, @aurelex90 and @Float^ seem to be ones who have TA knowledge or experience around 'Gap Theories'

Here is the Gap Theory - re-worded to clarify for the ones who wish to understand it better.

Unfilled gaps either bearish or bullish remain in History, regardless of its age.
    New upward or downward gaps will keep getting created over time there after
    Some will get filled, some don't as prices move in trading waves or cycles.
    The ones which don't get filled will remain in History, BUT they don't become redundant.
    All very old gaps which still remain can be deemed as 'Dormant'.
    As time passes and as we experienced with MSB, it got into a bearish phase over last 3 years.
    Its price started retracing to hit new lows and trading price started filling previous Bearish Gaps.
    The Gap at 40 cents came out of 'Dormancy' to become Alive and Active as soon as its immediate prior bearish gaps started getting filled.
    Age is just a number as they say. its the same principal with Gaps. 18 years or more or less. It doesn't matter... UNTIL its previous gap gets filled.

That's how i was taught from 2 independent TA champions. One of them was the on-call side-kick of India's Warren Buffet equivalent for decades.

This theory is about MSB 'Filling a Gap', Its price retracing and coming into the 'Gap' price range. It is different from a Support or Resistance level.
    There are no more bearish Gaps below this level. i don't see this going lower and becoming a single digit penny stock unless something fundamental such a financials getting low etc.

New TA data is now being generated as price settles and goes through a consolidation phase. That period can pivot to the next interim peak. So longer the period of consolidation, the better or higher the projection will be.

You can look at Gaps on the way up beyond 1.10 levels whenever MSB gets back into those levels.

Just an FYI... The main TA teacher I learnt from, he used to plot curved graphs on large graph paper by calculating formulas from previous price data. From what i know, he started doing this since 1968. If the curved line traced above 60, would mean its getting into to over bought zone. If the line went below 40, it would mean its getting into the buy zone. He called it '40-60' at that time. As a kid next door, i have known many mega millionaire stock brokers and industrialists came to him at his home in long shiny imported american and european cars to consult him on his expertise. He visited his sister in USA in 1972 and was freely sharing his learnings with everyone. He met an American real estate developer who wanted to diversify into equity markets. He was keen to learn how to invest before he invested his money. This investor learnt his 40/60 theory. Saw it worked great. That's when the RSI was formed. The only change he made was to make it 80/20 we see today.

We have moved way beyond RSI, we have tweaked RSI for smoothing to remove its zig~zag cardiogram like misguiding form. Plus we use 2 smoothed RSI's plotting on the same chart, overlapping each other each, but each with a different interval period and/or OHLC price. At any point both lines intersect, its a buy or sell signal to make it simple.

At this stage fundamentals (FDA approvals) will drive the price. RSI in daily can predict trading opportunities from pull back rallies etc. It shows an uptick as people who are long term buy into the MSB story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.08
Change
-0.010(0.92%)
Mkt cap ! $1.233B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.11 $1.05 $5.002M 4.632M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5697 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.09
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.09 $1.11 $1.06 1181223
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.