MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

technical analysis and charting bulldust, page-9

1. 3,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Hi Ladies and Gents

Deputy cranswick here LOL just wanna say ignoring minor market noise and tiny gyrations from time to time we are heading for heaven under Captain cranswick's leadership.

Stochastically speaking anything is possible however Friday's price action tells us that we might still have some fuel left in our tank and conformation for that comes from AccDist as well as RSI, MACD, AD, ADX , ASI and Chalkin in addition to SAR if we choose to ignore CCI and Bolinger .LOL,,,LOL

Having said all that please let me say this. All that means very lil if those lousy yanks decide not to do the right thing and suddenly realise their economy is experiencing sever contraction LOL,,,LOL

Having said that please let me add this. Sino is still lurking in the background and should not be ignored.

My prediction for Monday is that it can either go up just cuz its Monday or possibly go down on profittaking.LOL,,,LOL

Cheers

Confucius Said: Money doesn't bring happiness Sex does.Wish my ex gf was here right now LOL,,,LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.