EXT 0.00% 0.8¢ excite technology services ltd

I thought trading in Covata today was reasonably positive. The...

1. 2,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1062
    I thought trading in Covata today was reasonably positive. The volume has dropped off to 320,000. panic has stopped for the moment.

I am sure the Covata team are disappointed by the reaction given their hard work at foundational activities that will spring board growth very quickly some time soon (I hope). Positive sign to see the external partner sales channels coming to life. Also good to see that no announcements about senior staff and significant shareholders (like Fidelity) selling down. Would be good if some of the Directors bought some parcel of stock to show their confidence. June is not far away and we should learn more about the UK Govt HoA converting to a contract .... don't forget previous Covata announcements that enterprise agreements are for a minimum set of seats ..... so good revenue might potentially flow after June.

The completion of build and the launch of Safe Share v4 and the KaaS will open up new opportunities. As per previous posts, the UK Government G-Cloud market could be a company maker for Covata and also, Switzerland is looking to the UK for security consultancy advice and expertise for their own market. T-Systems has teamed up with Covata for the Swiss market. Watch that space.

All the very best. Enjoy your weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $10.38K 1.268M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2633426 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4663246 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.