APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

technical analysis from buysellsignals on apg, page-6

1. 1,088 Posts.
    ...all looks good but like the cabers earlier post I am not that sure how much you can rely on this data when the stock only trades up to an average of no more than 2 million shares daily. Remember the total number of APG shares on market is now in excess of 900 million!

I also seem to recall one of our posters advised he had purchased a large number of shares earlier in the week in one buy and into the sellers as he could wait all day or even for a couple of days to pick them up in dribs and drabs and perhaps a lower trading price.

Also again, we have seen the current SP drop to as low as 3.5 cents over the past cou[ple of days also. So the 3.8 cent close yesterday maybe a little generous - however it did close at 3.8 cents, albeit on a small volume trade, and that fantastic in itself.

I really need to see continuous 10 million plus share trading days at 3.8 cents and above before I start to really get excited.

Boy do we need that funding announcement asap! Remember without the funding we have no opportunity to complete any binding contracts and therefore guarantee that much needed income that we have all been waiting for for so long.

It will happen, however I just have a feeling we may have to wait a while longer once again. Perhaps second quarter.

Chers to all

JAWSY:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.