NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

technical analysis & neon's future

1. 2,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468
    Hello all Neon shareholders. The news from a technical point of view is not good in the short or long term. (Depending on your view of what is short and what is long term?) Unless we finally get some good news re oil flow from PD 1 & 2, and the overall market sentiment changes, allowing investors to feel more bullish towards buying speculative shares.

The big sell off in Neon Shares started way back on 16 January 2012. This is the unequivocal facts back up by technical analysis and the only explanation as to what triggered this event,is the change in market sentiment. A move away from Speculative Shares and into High Dividend Stocks, such as Telstra. Since 16 January 2012, there has been more sellers than buyers of Neon shares, hence why the share price is in a 9 month decline. The Bears are totally in control and have been since the 16 January 2012.

The opening share price on the 16 January 2012 of 0.53 cents, has never traded above or at this price since that date. You may be asking yourself, what is the significance about this date? Maybe a closer look at the news annoucements may hold a further clue, but honestly from my perpective its all about market sentiment. Are there more buyers than sellers? At this point in time - No, the sellers are winning the war, and have been for the last 9 months on the share registry of neon.

How long will the sellers keep winning the war? Thats the 64 million dollar question. Until the market sentiment changes and the mood of buyers become more bullish towards the Neon Story, the share price will be held to ransom.

What i can give all the long term sufferers is my perspective base on techical data, and not on reading tea leaves, praying on hope, wishing for miracle's to happen or waiting for a sign from above.From a lighter note, continuely reading the same news/announcements day in day out and posting the articles day in day out and getting the same results over the last 9 months - this is not the answer to stop a depressed share price that continues to trade lower lows and make lower highs.

Today Ladies and Gentlemen, i am going to help you through your misery of buying high and selling low. This is your opportunity to learn to buy when everyone is selling. The good news is, we are getting closer to, points of inflection, where the optimization level is being reached for point of maximum loss, starts the reversal trend and point of maximum profit has begun.

Clear indicators to watch out for:
    1. Follow the rules. Do not buy on hope, but buy on conviction.

2. Large Volume and share price rise about SPP share price of 0.30 cent & closes above 0.30cents.
    Do not buy until this happens, this equals conviction anything else equals hope. Learn how to determine the difference.

3.Break above leading moving averages use three in number.

4. Current long term downward trend resistent price level is currently 0.38 cents. A price break above this level on high volume and holds a price above 0.38 cents for a number of trading days equals Very Bullish Signal.

5. Share price breaks above moving average 150 days. This is the time to accummulate and enjoy the sweet taste of success.

6. You are now buying Neon Shares while everyone else is now selling to cut losses, get out of a trade on fear.

7. Now your trading with the big boys......how does it feel? Good luck

8. Remember Warren Buffett's Quote "I'd be a bum on the street with a tin cup if the markets were efficient "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.