IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

Yes Muss, I did see yr comment on using a NPBT to get a more...

1. 1,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    Yes Muss, I did see yr comment on using a NPBT to get a more reasonable assessment on half on half performance. The tax issue was first raised by a third party Company report. Was it Collisons ? Can't remember. I personally don't believe analysts factor in something like this until officially reported in Financials. So we can use it in defence of an eps miss, but the actual numbers reported 9 August stand.
    I am hopeful that the fact that MBE never updated the market on quarterly performance is because going forward they don't have to. Furthermore, I am hopeful that the reason MBE is only holding their AGM 14 weeks after posting their FY 2016 results is because they will be in a pretty good position to provide an accurate guidance on H1 2017 performance and a reasonable prediction on the full year.
    They say you should never invest based on hope, but unfortunately that's what it has come to. The market punishes uncertainty and I am certain most investors on this forum would agree that their has been a shift from conviction to hope.
    As I did on the 9th of August, I will make a cold clinical decision directly after the AGM to Stay the course or sell down my remaining holding. Let's hope that The Company is simply following the minimum reporting requirements and will blow us away with some huge numbers. There's that word 'hope' again.
    Rokewa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.