STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

technical analysis shows key reversal, page-7

1. 4,409 Posts.
    Today was a little hairy as far as Market depth went, there were some big orders go through @ .022 but no one willing to pay higher.

Personally I feel the depth was being manipulated so that purchasing could happen at lower prices. It was interesting that a parcel of shares went through at .021c - 77 shares in total cost $2. Brokerage would have cost more than that so tell me that was not someone trying to scare the market.

Fortunately it did not work and there were more shares purchased at .22 after that. Here are today's trades as per Stockness Monster dot com

I was surprised there were not some fooled into selling with the manipulation going on with the depth.

Chart remains positive and once the barrier (.026)is broken our rewards will come imo.

The other thing is emailed Peter Doonan he is currently still traveling and hopefully will be able to give a bit of an update by the weekend was his response (be great if does as ASX ann).

Hopefully he can give us some feedback of how the Company presentations are going.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.