BTR 5.88% 1.6¢ brightstar resources limited

technical analysis, page-19

1. 3,637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332
    Shoochin

Baron von Rothschild once said:

"Buy on the canons, sell on the trumpets"

It's so easy to say yet so difficult to do. We live in a different world where land grabs and skirmishes over hegemonic ambitions are a little less frequent.
    Today the saying has been revised, "buy on rumour, sell on fact" but even that is just a saying and still hard to do. Books are written all preaching trading without emotion but as most of our lives involve emotion it's difficult to just ignore.

You're right, $1.80+ last Thursday was still really cheap in some people's mind and those same people are now wondering whether it will drop further only to regret in a month or two that they had the golden chance to get some at $1.45 to $1.55 but just couldn't click the 'BUY' button in case they could get it at $1.20. I am one of those people, maybe you are too.

But you know, technically if you flap your arms fast enough you can fly and that's much easier than buying at the absolute lowest price and selling at the highest!
    Anything in the middle though is fine. I myself could have bought today at $1.48, so there's another sleepless night waiting for me in April or May when it's $2.50. Ho hum....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $73.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $20.65K 1.262M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 11568696 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 6121395 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.