BRU 9.88% 8.9¢ buru energy limited

The last announcement confirmed the program was coming soon. If...

1. 2,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    The last announcement confirmed the program was coming soon. If you're an investor wanting to make money do you buy before the announcement or after like a sucker? Also I think it was more a wake up call that there is no more time left to be on the sidelines more than anything.
    I do think the TO agreement had a fair bit to do with it as well, it's like the first time the Yawuru haven't been a problem. It was the only major potential stumbling block I was waiting on.
    I don't know how much more there would be to come after a program... It won't be back near $2 like last time that's for sure but it's really hard to quantify. A lot would depend on what is actually in the program.. how many drills and Laurel tests and where.. basically, what are the upside risks.. is there a big $2 find in there etc.
    Too many intangibles. I mean I'd probably take $1.30 looking at a post U3 failure mark and hand wave it down for sector sentiment. I wouldn't be surprised at $1-$1.10 looking at the recent peak but I also wouldn't be surprised at all at people selling the news and 70c. I can't really predict the effect of two years of pent up desire to explore and test vs lower sector sentiment vs greater profit taking on the way up vs what is actually in the program.

I want to be in for the drilling program announcement.. I bought more yesterday and the day before after tripling my CFD money and taking that during the retrace and until there is something obvious on the technicals I figure it's an upward trend to activity. I'd guess the program would be out in the next week before the meeting....

I'm less worried about a lack of a speeding ticket because I don't think anything much is up. I base most of my investing on other people being impatient and getting out when there is a wait and beating them back in for activity. I mean.. BESBS is a known strategy particular to oilers for a reason. An oiler can add $180M just by getting back to work.. that's the whole beauty of this sector... People suddenly have to get their lotto ticket or fear missing out and that builds pre-activity trends. I'm not saying there isn't corporate activity. I just don't think there needs to be. If there is I think something lower order is enough.. something that puts another $10-20M in the kitty or rearranging things.. A partial farm out here, a shifting of money from one of the unconventionals allowing two of the conventionals etc. We'll soon find out.

There's at least $180M (not even taking actual spiking highs and lows, only the easily achieved levels) added in a month just on not being delayed and depressing the crap out of people and making them wait interminably.
    Last edited by stockle_andrew: 23/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.008(9.88%)
Mkt cap ! $59.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.9¢ 7.7¢ $237.1K 3.002M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 74730 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 12236 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.