MOZ 0.00% 11.0¢ mosaic brands limited

Technical Analysis

1. 50 Posts.
    This post is TA wise and I'd like to find out the opinion of other TA people with regards to this stock to determine future direction. I've already posted under 'Ringing the Bell' with regards to where I think this stock is going as a result of what todays movement could possibly be. Unfortunately, it proved my worst fears. In saying that I've done some analysis with regards to the price movement over the last year and would like to hear from the TA passionate. After all, today's movement could just be part of a consolidation with the current strong uptrend becoming part of a longer gentler uptrend.

I've overlapped the dates of interest and haven't included today because the end point for this period I'm unsure of so I have left it as yesterday. Anyway, here's what I've done. Please provide some feedback. Thank you. Oh yeah, no spruikers just honest opinions of what you see and where it might coincide with previous announcements, the stage that this company is in with regards to development and the effect it has pushed onto the SP, and possibilities for the future (without spruiking).
    MOZ Chart Inspection.png
    MOZ Value_Price Analysis.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $31.72K 302.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20000 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 989 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MOZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.