TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Technical Analysis, page-17

1. 9,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 512
    Thanks for sharing Butzbuster. An informative chart to be sure. I believe in gap theory when it works so i suggest the SP head there now and fill that gap and then way overshoot.

i bought in on Friday and in reading about TRY agree with an above poster that the latest quarterly suggests there is plenty of on-ground action underway. And there’s obviously some high grade ore to be mined.

now is the right time to get the operation humming. The macro picture suggests gold could be embarking on a long term trend rise. It was quoted on the w/e around US$1440/oz and ***** said Friday $1500 will likely be hit. Bloomberg said late last week a retest of resistance at $1700, a level last seen in 2013, could be on the cards. This partly reflects the fact the US Fed Reserve appears to be starting on an interest rate easing cycle, in parallel with the fabulous gold rally early this century that made gold longs squillions.

the long term resistance in recent years around $1350 appears to have been well and truly smashed.

The board and senior management will be aware of the urgency and immediacy of their efforts and will be speeding plans to lift ore grades and lift output. Get cracking please fellas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.