TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Technical Analysis, page-95

1. 1,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    Why not focus on the safety issue?

I have thought about the situation and tried to find a fault. It might be the case Troy has a safety issue.

Guyana has not many mining related deaths, maybe a couple of dozens each year. The interesting thing in Troy's case is it really stands out. The typical mining related accident involves two things: illegal mining and working in a pit when it collapses.

Here we had a fatal accident happen during professional mining. The victim was standing on the collapsing bench. It was freshly excavated, not some old or weathered pit/bench. No motorized equipment involved. A geologist knowing what he was doing, certainly no insufficient training issue. No one going around alone with enough workers directly rushing to help.

I think Troy may be well advised to look for potential safety issues wherever conditions are different. And that is not mining but exploration. What about regional reconnaissance work? What about ensuring no one is going around alone or without enough help? What about the OC satellite camp where personnel is limited?

Every fault leading to the fatal accident must be found and if there are no faults to be found it must be ensured that those things that went right here (but sadly could not prevent the fatality) will go right everywhere, not only in mining operations but in exploration and reconnaissance work too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.