RHK 0.00% 77.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Hehe, Pilm1, GG, and Nana are the excellent members of the...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hehe, Pilm1, GG, and Nana are the excellent members of the market crowd.

They don't just follow the crowd to move toward the edge of the cliffs but cheer with all of their effort to give all of the possible arguments to drop down from the cliffs. They sound very thirsty to suck the bloods in the market even these bloods are so valuable.

They pretended or thought they are complicated and sophisticated in the market but they are not. They are the market sentiment followers not the fighters for winnings. You could not be sure every fighter would be rewarded but you could not give up to look after the chances.

It is not a right life attitude to show the darkness of the life only. You must put the risks under control, you must take the risks at the right time and right price, you must be strong enough to withhold your position in the tsunami if you could not find the reasons to give up.

Only one thing could lead me to give up, that is the risk out of my control. I fight for winning not destroying my future. However I could not convince myself that I could not sustain the risk to lose all of my $6,000 initial capital on FMS.

Any selling based on the fear and panic is idiot action. I have my baseline in logic and common senses. I don't mind what happen in the market. It is always changed. I play the pennies for unprecedented good events.

FMS has the IO. FMS has confirmed bit by bit it has the huge IO. What happens now? 2million-5million shares could push it up/down 10%-20%? What is it telling us? Holders hold. Traders trade in the storm.

The great market is trying its best to get all of weak minds out! They are the losers at last. Among these losers, there should be Pilm1, GG, and Nana. They may be very clever but they don't look for the opportunities. They would get what they look after!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
77.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $153.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 18036 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.