RHK 0.00% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

In hindsight, all of great came from little with some great...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    In hindsight, all of great came from little with some great events which changes the course.

No any great could be great without setback, frustrated, exhausted some times, and extremely disappoints. These words sound to be the topics in the primary school but look around how many market players would like to take or ready to take the tests!

The advanced economies has being tried to set a new financial system which should promote our civilization in these Open Societies sooner or later. However nothing could go up in straight line as FMS share price.

All of good things need the time to be recognized and have their own problems. These problems could be exaggerated by Mr. Market. The similar problems could get quite different results or consequences. The problems means the opportunities.

FMS and all of IO stocks, no, not only them, but the whole market have been sold down. All of the market players are losers if we only count what happened in the last few weeks or months, right?

How many super powers now in this world? How many advanced economies are in a depressed status for war as in 1930s? How many emerging economies in up stages in 1930s? We don't know too much. I prefer to focus on the IO and ignore other historical noises.

IO forces me to bet on FMS without matter what the consequences.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 18036 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.