IMM 4.23% 34.0¢ immutep limited

technical and fundamental analysis, page-22

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "I'm only hear to trade the swings and make money regardless of the outcome, good or bad, "

Thanks for your honesty boiler. I have been trying to convey in posts that your incursion into this stock is based on on the above sentiment. You are a momentum trader and along with other traders you contribute to the churn of shares at any given time. Given that, though I cant see the need for bagging holders that choose to hold for the longer term. If everyone only bought the stock for a quick trade it would turn into an unpleasant debacle. I dont begrudge your trading profits, if any, and you ought not begrudge those that choose to hold a stock , any stock for the longer term

Everyone knows that with any developing biotechs they have a high degree of risk and investors would hopefully take that into account.

Setting a value at any time during the development phase is also fraught with difficulty. The reality is the market decides not so much the value but rather what buyers and sellers are willing to bid and ask on any given day and their are usually many factors that impact. The long term holder usually takes a big picture approach and may be willing to take the risks along the journey in line with their investment strategy. Some may settle on a target price, others may stay to a particular phase of the journey and some will be there to the end game.All may adjust or alter their position along the way dependant on company outcomes, market factors,management issues or personal financial issues.

With PRR,like myself, I would think that holders would have carefully looked at the potential of Cvac, the science involved, the target market, the calibre of the research and development staff,the company finances and the progress of key milestones.

I am looking forward to Matt Lehman's timetable for key objectives which we should have in about six weeks time and what is important to me is when the safety and interim efficacy data is published. As Matt has said that data is the companies prime asset and at the core of what value will be attributed to the company. I am hoping interim or progress results will occur this year but I also expect Matt Lehman to set realistic timelines. Given his statements at the recent presentation I anticipate he will do that.

The share price is not so good and in that regard I dont like the concept of averaging down just for the sake of lowering the break even price. However, I do ask myself whether the companies prospects have substantially diminished and if I determined that to be the case I would sell my shares despite the low price. On the other hand if the prospects have not substantially diminished then I may in effect choose to take advantage of the low price and increase my holding which as side issue also brings my average price down. Of course for some long term holders that have held for years even buying at these prices may result in averaging up rather than down because they bought when the shares were lower than currently. I have a family member in that position.

For me I will be trying to buy more shares as cheaply as possible because I am optimistic about the chances of success in spite of the marked downtrend and inherent risks. The preceding is just my own views and opinions in relation to my own strategy regarding Prima Biomed. IMO everyone should rely on their own research.

Excuse my long winded post.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
-0.015(4.23%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 35.8¢ 33.5¢ $1.374M 3.957M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 95461 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 48512 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.