IMM 6.25% 30.0¢ immutep limited

""boiler, apologies if you have posted this before, but what are...

1. 4,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343

""boiler, apologies if you have posted this before, but what are your reservations about the long term prospects for CVAC?""

paul

There are too many variables to consider for the longterm view to make an accurate assumption about the possible success of Cvac in my opinion, with the regards to financial markets/trial results/success of the immunotherapy sector in general/stock dilution/dilution of income from future partnering and or success of future capital raisings etc etc etc.

Dendreon's Market Cap collapse from $6 billion to $1 Billion due its COGS and many other factors hasn't helped in the recent past.

Commencing a Phase 2/3 trial enrolling patients in first remission only and most recently Prima commencing a trial for patients whose cancer has returned prior to completing their complete course of vaccinations with Cvac most probably has put some doubt in investor minds about how successful Cvac may be, if successful at all.

Obviously these are my opinions, but the performance of the Company's shareprice is not my opinion, it is the markets opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.020(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $435.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 31.5¢ 29.5¢ $2.355M 7.796M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128197 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.