AAR 8.75% 7.3¢ astral resources nl

technical breakout

1. 9,188 Posts.
    Technically, SP on a breakout to 13/15 cents.

Rising volumes over the last 3 days signal this breakout is only just beginning.

I expect next week to be the real corker, but hopefully i can get some more at 10 [or if need be, 10.5] before the agressive gap ups begin.

I just found an interesting post on the ASF site.

Worth a look

Today, 11:03 AM
    hangseng
    Gong Xi Fa Cai Join Date: Mar 2007

Re: AAR - Anglo Australian Resources

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rising volume
    Clear break above 20/40/60 day MA
    Positive divergence on MACD
    On Balance Volume (OBV) rising convincingly
    Shooting star reflects the late Friday selling that occurred, however the strong buying at .10 at close indicates further increases could be on the cards early next week. I am also expecting some further consolidation at this level for a short time.

So many positives about to occur with AAR that a rise in the sp is inevitable.

Yes Mandilla is about to provide significant cash to AAR (again) and will continue to do so but my focus now is on the mining DFS for Koongie Park and the metallurgical testwork PFS. Controlled Potential Sulphidisation (CPS) is clearly the focus of the PFS now and I am expecting imminent news about this aspect. Once they define how to apply this proven technology, Koongie Park success is all but guaranteed. Will they do it? According to my metallurgist contact nothing is ever guaranteed, even with CPS. However he stated AAR have engaged the best there is in this field and he believes this methodology will work with the indicated metallurgy of Koongie Park. To quote his statement to me recently "It seems you are on a winner". He is recognised as one of the best base metal mining metallurgists in WA and has first hand knowledge of the location, I greatly respect his objective view.

I am now getting just a little excited, I have waited so long for this. Still early days and I am not expecting finalisation of the PFS or DFS yet but we are very close to knowing what direction this is heading and the cash just keeps coming in.

Will AAR be the next KZL? I personally believe so in fact I am now banking on it, literally.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.007(8.75%)
Mkt cap ! $68.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.3¢ $60.19K 781.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80228 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 159927 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.