NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

technical buy?, page-8

1. 2,960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 924
    tui
    I was of similar opinion to you.
    My belief was that the Wytch farm area would have all been seizmic analysed before the drilling of wytch farm by BP.

When this field was opened up the price of oil would have been very low, so they(BP) would have just picked the eyes out of what they found. Small reservoirs, back then, would have been uninteresting as there was copious amounts of oil coming out of the middle east, at relatively low prices.

I believe that there will be significant reservoirs which are within that local area which at todays and tomorrows price of oil will earn the discoverer significant rewards.

I believe that NWE is very lucky(thanks, I believe, to very astute management) to hold the exploration permits that we do.

NWE in bringing the Arrowsmith 2 well into production will generate cashflow which will put us in a much stronger bargaining position for any joint venture dealings in the future.

The sooner the results come in of the core samples the better. I am trying to remain calm but I must confess to a tad of excitement.
    September and the fraccing are not far away.

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.