OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

technical credibility

1. 12,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    These blokes have good enough resumes to be confident that such a surprise result has been properly vetted and is representative, and the exploration is being conducted in a conventional manner. We should be right. This show should run hard if continuity is proven, despite the dash to cash. (Apologies for formatting)

Dr Klaus Petersen – Technical Executive (and
    Alternate Director) M.Sc (Mineralogy &
    Petrology), PhD (Minerology & Petrology,) AusIMM,
    CREA

Dr Petersen is a Brazilian national who has over 20
    years’ experience in the Brazilian resources
    industry. Dr Petersen has spent the last eight years
    in management roles at ASX-listed, Brazilianfocused companies where he was responsible for
    project generation and exploration.

This has included the last six years in Chief Geologist roles at Centaurus Resources (now
    Centaurus Metals) where he was one of the co-founders. Before this, Dr Petersen worked with
    Vale’s exploration division on gold targets in Brazil’s Iron Quadrangle and later completed his
    PhD on Anglo Gold Ashantis’ Crixas mine in Goiás State, Brazil. In 2003 he moved to Australia
    to work with the University of Western Australia on the gold mineralization of complex
    hydrothermal systems in the Western Australian Goldfields.

Dr Marcelo de Carvalho – Country Manager & General Manager, Exploration M.Sc
    (Metalogeny), PhD (Metalogeny & Geochemistry), CREA

Dr de Carvalho has spent the last seven years working with Yamana Gold Inc., a large
    Canadian gold company, most recently as the Generative Exploration Manager for Brazil.
    During this time, Dr de Carvalho was instrumental in identifying new opportunities for Yamana
    Gold and in advancing these exploration projects, such as the planned 120,000oz pa Pilar gold
    mine through to feasibility study and mine construction.
    Prior to working at Yamana Gold, Dr de Carvalho worked for Anglo Gold as a geologist in their
    exploration division in the Amazon region and as a contractor for Vale. In addition to Dr de
    Carvalho’s Brazilian exploration experience, he has conducted exploration campaigns and due
    diligence work throughout South America, working in countries like Honduras, Nicaragua,
    British Guiana and Argentina.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.