OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

technical credibility, page-16

1. 2,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Can't seem to find the gold assay results for all of the holes that they show in their diagram - particularly the step out holes that extend the structure out to the 1600m (13 and 16 I think are the hole numbers for these holes but can't find any results).

The only high grade gold results they seem to have from drill assaying are directly along strike from the historical winze, and the high grade silver result seems to be from the hole closest to this winze as well.

I'm still skeptical about the continuity of these grades along the whole area shown in their nice yellow/blue interpreted geological model.

The gold bulk sample was also from within the winze as far as I can tell.

Really I don't know that they know much about grade distribution away from this area. I guess silver assay results from one of the furthest step out holes would be telling. You'd think they'd have some idea whether similar silver grades exist in these other holes from the visual logging of the core of those holes, but if they can't recognise 200oz/tonne silver mineralisation with tungsten and copper within drill core then I guess they don't have a clue whether these other holes results are likely to carry similar grades.

If anyone knows where to look to find all of the gold assay results from all holes drilled would be interested to go through them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.