OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

technical credibility, page-21

1. 4,341 Posts.
    Thanks for the clarification of ICP Hussyh

Here are my thoughts on this whole situation.

It seems that OGX were not expecting silver in this deposit to any significant degree, there they did not assay for it.

They since assayed for it and stumbled accross a monster intersection, that they say was not visible in the core. It is absolutely possible that it was not visible in the core and in line with my suspicions.

So there can be no real visual connection between hole 21 and the rest other than continuity of the silver bearing horizon in ALL holes.

So this leads us to why did they raise capital so quickly if they feel they could be onto a game changing discovery? As I said in a previous post, I beleive they are simply playing it safe and making sure the company will survive through this very important part of it's life.

The same goes for TRF. They had a tiny amount of cash and outright needed to raise capital in order to continue as a company. You can't have a company without capital.

I am with Happycats and think this has a better than 50/50 chance of being a significant discovery. The fact that they couldn't see the silver in the cores makes me feel even more comfortable.

As for the nuggety gold, I don't buy it yet and won't until I see concrete evidence that the gold is high grade and wide spread, even if it is in large somewhat isolated clusters. I'm in it for the silver with the gold upside.

So basically I believe we are more than likely on our way to a significant discovery and the cap raise is simply a way to ensure we get to drill the bejeebas out of this and keep the news flow coming.

Remember, this is open at depth and along strike. They may have plans for getting a few more drll rigs on site. They could even be trying to acquire more land in the area.

One thing is certain and that is this is one of the most exciting prospects on the ASX at the moment.

In my opinon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.