OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Yep TTC. It's not a good look. Not at all happy about the...

1. 12,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Yep TTC. It's not a good look. Not at all happy about the corporate action. I bet I won't be able to get any at 25c (unless it is dodgy).

Even though we don't yet know the habit of the silver, clearly one would expect some distinct visual cues in diamond core. Unfortunately, the most important job of supervising rigs tends to be done by the most junior geos because it is the crappiest job. The experienced old hands poke their noses in when something is discovered, or to do interp once the core has been cut, logged and assayed.

So hypothetically we could have a fresh graduate on the rig focussed on two specific horizons for specks of gold, but with a closed attitude to the rest of the core.

But I agree entirely - it is very strange, and it seems there has been a technical failure.

My point in starting this thread is that even if the human capital overseeing the initial logging of the core might be somewhat lacking, the skill set of those who presumably oversaw the release of the numbers to market is adequate to provide confidence of validity.

So my mind is settled on that issue pending contrary info. IMO, the weight of probabilities suggests that all that silver really is in hole 21. Which leaves the possibility that they've pulled out a one hit wonder to ramp, amid other intersects that are more barren. But my theory about fire assays first, then ICP in reverse order somewhat negates that, and the nature of the mineralisation in this sort of system lowers that probability a bit too.

Just have to wait and see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.