VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

technical default

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    To my surprise i see that ERJ continue to go down the road of the Power Box with the 134a Gaseous chemical..........do they not leran from their mistakes..

Its quite funny were they show temperatures expected through some areas of the piping at around Temps above 40 degrees........Just to clarify this and refresh everyones memories this gas is not capable of performing the duties ERJ claim they will perform and i truly hope these companies who have been suckered into the 3rd gen spec get proper technical advice from a refrigerant or HVAC engineer.....they are being jupped.............134A for example in a typical AC can and often shuts down at 42 degrees and above.....what sort of Temps were they expecting to get in the middle of remotes mining towns??????I can tell you the external Temp would be higher then 42 degrees let alone the gas inside the pipes......and at some places where ERJ claim some really rediculous operating TEMPS this gas will purelt break down....... I will be proven right once again if people could remember my previous post regarding unforseen issues......everything that i posted came true and all of those people who down graded my post and said i was wrong were proven wrong.....this post was made at 11 cents....Now either ERJ get serious and truly design a Powerbox for australian conditions or from my observation of there presentation and also of the limited specs of the 3rd gen Powerbox history will repeat itself

ERJ have still not given any information on who will be the national servicing and break down contractor for these units?????no word regarding supplier of 134a for the units for install and break down............All i see it lots of sales speal but no substance which is very typical of ERJ pre the CON of A CEO they had and post CEO.......There will be a build up to this NEW powerbox just like the last one.....build the share price up directors cash in on the shares in the company just like MR Smith did with out letting the shareholder know or as it seems the ASX and once "mark my words" this Powerbox fails people will dump this sham of a stock and company.....I have looked over this and had a few Engineering colleagues have a look over this and all but wet there pants in laughter after i coupled it with the presentation and sales speal from the directors especially the line they loved using in a few announcements on the ASX "Proven Technology" are you kidding me.....Proven failure in this coutry should be more like it.....Good luck to all who hold...wow i hope i am wrong but unfortunently to date i have been on the money with ERJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $6.029K 3.014M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 45184776 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 73268565 50
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.