CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Remember me tv, you questioned my agenda when I complained about...

1. 46 Posts.
    Remember me tv, you questioned my agenda when I complained about leadership style at CDU. I am now back in and feel more confident of CDU's future but my previous questions remain. The story is now too compelling to ignore now, WM or not.
    On another note I think another poster got it right when they said that others feel we are dills investing in CDU and that they just like to rub our noses in the falling share price. Anyone can claim "it'll be under $2" so they can feed their ego later if it does happen ( of course they don't admit it if they are wrong, they just wait for the next opportunity or go to another share site to gloat on other peoples misfortunes). No conspiracy, no other agenda just people who want to feel superior because as the analysts would say, they are compensating for lack of self esteem and get this by feeling intellectually superior to others ( or it could be because they have small weeners, I forget).
    Just visit other sites and you will see these same posters belttling and stirring others. It is nothing personal it is just the way they are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.