CTP 4.17% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

Interesting that the seismic line CB08-01 preliminarily...

1. 609 Posts.
    Interesting that the seismic line CB08-01 preliminarily indicates the depth of sediments in the Eringa Trough could have reached the gas/oil window and, shows lateral continuity of some permian purni formation coal seams from the Eringa Trough. So the CBM plays could actually hold oil/gas in numerous CBM well locations pending appropriate well depth and location (on dip). (as I interpret it).

Central noted this possibility once before and, as mulready consultants suggested aswell;

5. Central’s Pedirka Basin acreage is known to contain extensive Permian and Triassic coal measures and carbonaceous shales, correlatives of which are known to have sourced the gas accumulations in the Cooper Basin and the oil accumulations of the overlying Eromanga Basin, adjacent and overlying basins respectively. These coals have considerable potential for coal bed methane drainage. These source beds, which contain Type 2 or oil prone macerals, could also have sourced conventional hydrocarbon accumulations.

AND,

7. Given the knowledge of the central Australian petroleum systems the overlying Mesozoic aged Eromanga Basin has potential for oil accumulations as a consequence of late generated gas displacing oil updip.

So....the recent seismic is really proving up the geological formation claims made by central and also on a lesser note mulready. This is just one example.

Anyone still 100% sceptical on centrals assesment of hallows trend and the possibility of the camelot fault et al?

I think the 1153 line km's of seismic will really surprise us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.7¢ $44.05K 911.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 164625 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.