MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

technical opinions mean nothing

1. 1,947 Posts.
    No disrespect to DrD and Iam but today's events further validate that the technical analysis means absolutely ZERO. This is all based on the information that is shared, which has to be interpreted because of the way in which it is shared........especially by MEO releases

Until the final test results are available nothing else matters......maybe that isn't the case with other O& G companies but it is certainly true of MEO.

As was raised by Ort I too am in disbelief given the mood at the AGM and how this was perceived by holders.......whether deliberate or not it certainly appears to have been very unprofessional and bordering on misleading.

This further brings into question ANYTHING that is said about Gurame or anything for that matter as credibility is now very much lacking......if this is at all possible following Zues and A1.

We are all forced to accept the outcome that is delivered BUT we are Also entitled to FACT along the way. I too wait on a response to the question posed by Saltocan about the Gurame update and the confusing nature of the content within this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.