UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

technical - 'probability'

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Good evening all,

Firstly I apologise for not posting a chart, it is late and niclou is somewhat drained - too much action for merely one day, that being said 'nice day it was' AND 'here is to tommorrow being better'!

The probability of a bounce in UNS tomorrow is high and the probability of the next bounce to break medium resistance higher than all previous 'false breaks' - here is WHY?

Take a chart of UNS and run it from 2002, note the lower support channel that has developed from those lows to today's close. Now 'forget' the noise from then to April 06 YET don't forget the support line, which then became resistance until the fourth attempt as at Aug 09. Upon the 'true break' we received the $1.80 high in late 09, where the horizontal support (essentially 85c) on the retrace did not hold BUT the initial resistance that was formed since 2002 has now evidently formed the support. What we have been noticing over the passed 5 months has been (a) a 'true' test (noted at 47c with a weekly spinning top) (b) test of horizontal resistance (c) retrace test back to Nov 08 support.

Now we have some consolidaion occurring just above the downtrend channel from the 'true' downtrend that actually was a $1.32 high (each to their own 'it was not $1.80' - misconception!)

Over the next fortnight we will all know our (Unilifes) destiny and niclou strongly believes that a 'true' break is about to happen - again I hope it is with news YET even if there is no news 'it is going to bounce' ... sometimes you just need to have a little faith OR be really good at what you do, at the end of the day 'it is all about money'!!!

And IF I am wrong 'this time' I will not post until next year :)

Have a great night all.

NL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.