GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hi all. I thought I would start a thread for technical questions...

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Hi all.
    I thought I would start a thread for technical questions and subsequent answers on litheum and its uses. My questions are as follows.

I have a mid sized suv towing a caravan weighing 2.4 tonnes, the car has a fuel consumption of around 8 litres diesel per 100km but this doubles when towing the caravan.The engine has a 131 kw diesel engine which has 430 newton metres of torque
    As I understand it the electric car can have blistering acceleration and high top speed but.

1. Does the power consumption increase dramatically when towing as in my example above, and if it does is it likely to increase at the same ratio as my diesel car which effectively doubles fuel consumption when towing?
    2. Are we likely to have to wait for the next generation of lithium batteries in order to have the power to tow heavy weights.
    I feel Galaxy has enormous future potential and although my buying price is under water at the moment I am confident of a long term gain with our high quality assets on 3 continents and a management team second to none.
    Ally

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.