AVR 0.00% $18.20 anteris technologies ltd

I read last posts dat sez AHZ setting up for up run, charts show...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I read last posts dat sez AHZ setting up for up run, charts show dis and higher volume with offers taken out and quiet buying. As predicted Coridon investment increased (now to 66%) and i postulate $1 stock in 1-2 years.

Beancounters say AHZ valued at 24c-55c and many LTH buy in at 6-12c when last mob sell cheap which leaves FMG people in total control with large share register in top 20 wide open for big buyer to easily take up top 3 holding. Resistance is at 15c and 18c when sellers appear as lots of shares issued already mainly to FMG shareholders who get dividends from FMG and buy other AF controlled stocks like AHZ, FMG or POS with them.

Wit AF "Twiggy" as major shareholder, FMG shareholders are top shareholders in AHZ, new products coming online, large cash in bank, biotech stocks booming in US, many no income biotechs valued well over $1B. AHZ is cheap good earning stock compared to these speculations.

AHZ soon to defy the universal physics principles of gravity and relativity but comply with quantum physics and poyson exponential distribution charts in statistics. The AHZ rocket ship to Mars has had a few false starts 7c to 18c but solid base formed at 12-13c with buyers waiting down there and with AF as captain and well fueled up rocket with good team and good dirt cheap factory der engine is now burning on der dock wid der control room calibrating countdown.

Many ignore Pr Frasers laboratory work at their peril, his team are concocting more global formulas every week, expect AHZ to take 100% of Coridon (now Ademdus vaccines) and give Fraser options or royalties. With $30M in cash you will do something good with it. Expect cardiocell revolution and new products with factory starting to produce mass widgets. Expect large US company to get on share register just like happened with ANL, FMG etc - History repeats itself. AF will not let Pr Fraser be shafted this time by CSL or Merck.

Its a takeover target for the right price, If proactive investors and Baiileu Holst say its MV is 24-28c and 25-55c then they are the experts, the longer it trades this low the more likely it will be a takeover target, there is also a large gap in top 20 shareholders and lots of shares on issue 1.1B for such a small company. This exposes it to a large move onto the share register of 19.9%.

I would not sell, i would accumulate slowly and quietly, volume is low and people are not selling much at all. Big mistake to sell now when its this cheap - AF will be richest man in Australia again, biotech is his long term interest.

I expect a massive spike up when results come in or sales take off and watch for volume spikes on nothing days as that could be an accumulater - if i was Merck or CSL this would be a cheap easy buy at this level, if they wait next year it may be triple the cost.

I do not sell, I wait for the next rally to 30c to skim then to 50c next stop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.