STX 2.17% 22.5¢ strike energy limited

Technical Success, page-52

1. 305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Managed to bail out of most of my position at 8-7.5. Definitely slept alot sounder at night.

Quarterly update is definitely alot more positive than I thought it was going to be. So credit to the new team. Glad to see they moved on from the Gold Stars and crayon drawings of the marketing dept of the last 12 months.

Still, pilot is along way from technical success imho and this game is very capital intensive so won't be jumping in or out anytime soon. Future funding will weigh heavy on it for along while yet, unless they smash it out of the park with an LNG player/partner farm in. Also not convinced of their proposed drilling and tie-in costs for full field development, we've all heard that before

While the domestic gas market is hot at the moment, won't actually take a lot of volume to cool it off, hence why the LNG export crowd did in the first place - market place wasn't big enough for all their "tcfs". Piliga, Mahalo, Ironbark - to name a few - could all rapdily take the Domestic Gas cake soon and STX will still fumbling around with "potentially technical success" flows

But definitely looking better than 3 months ago, when they fell off the "cusp"
    just imho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $643.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.8¢ 22.5¢ $361.5K 1.601M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 538150 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 1945882 91
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.