ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

technical support trading platforms, page-3

1. 8,606 Posts.
    PAZboy,

I think i know what you are thinking about, correct me if im wrong.
    Are you wanting, for example, a breakdown of how many individual/combined sellers parcels went into fulfilling a single large buy order, say after close of 2million shares?

I also wondered how many buyers it took to fullfil one individuals dump/sell order...which is the reverse.

Bear with me, it gets complicated, but its your answer and i ran it by technicians with Etrade over a few calls which you can do yourself for DD.

What i discoverd is that you can only see it on a chart unless you have a delegated/personal full service broker who is employed as as your fingers toes brains 6 senses (yes 6) etc who can relay what is on their own licensed Broker data screen. Its about $10k a year upfront plus fees and you need a minimum of 100K for them to do it.
    -----alternately, as i said you can see it on the charts.

Look at the simplest of all Money flow indicators - called money flow (not chaikens or any other type of flow).
    In this indicator, you will see a direction of a line that either goes up.

In the intraday chart - minute by minute data - you will see exactly how many shares make up the volume for that minutes trade and if it is represented as going UP in the Money Flow, it is a fact that the buyers fulfilled the one single sell order that you will be seeing as the volume for that minute.
    If the Line is going down, then in that minutes trading, the sellers dumped down to the highest buy price and subsequently the money flowed OUT from selling in this way.

The point is that you can be sure that if the volume is 500K, and the money flow is going up, then it was a single buyer that took out however many sellers were at that price stop and beyond that price if it is a big enough buy.

Heres another example, maybe simpler.
    I buy 100K shares in BHP at $30 and you buy 100K shares in BHP for $31. As the $30 owner, I have seen an extra dollar flow into my per share value. If someone else bought 100K shares for $25, they would have created a negative money flow, relative to the day i bought. And i could track in the intraday minute by miinute trades (alongside the market depth) to see whats going on moneyflow wise and who sowed down or punced up to whomevers price.

I wish they would just show us, but its a pretty privelaged apparently and does give you a respectable edge when you know it occurs that way. Its this insight that can be viewed ALONE that will tell you if the volume is good or bad in a share!

Hope that helped, its all one gush, but it makes sense.

Lautrec

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 20985882 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8145583 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.