BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Technical Tickle

1. 57 Posts.
    If I may be so bold, from a technical perspective I would like to draw attention to the following:

-that something changed when price bounced off support at 10 cents on 10 August;
    -for those that like drawing trend lines such lines on the daily confirm that an uptrend began in early October;
    -from around early September it would appear that a large player/s started to accumulate;
    -accumulation is evident in the many Wyckoff springs on the daily candles;
    -targeted and consistent shorting has be used to suppress price appreciation and support accumulation efforts;
    -fast line MACD on the daily has turned up in the direction of the new trend (up); and
    -fast line RSI on the daily has hooked over and is moving in the direction of the trend.

Ask yourself why between 11% and 31% of the shares sold each day (for the last two weeks) have been shorted but price continues to grind slowly higher. This is because a large player/s is accumulating a large amount of stock and is using strategic shorting to keep price down so it can continue to gobble up lots of cheap stock.

These are just my technical observations and do not constitute financial advice. I brought at 16.5 cents and am strong and long BDR.

Cheers and good luck out there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.