NAG 4.76% 2.2¢ nagambie resources limited

Technical Toolbox, page-9

1. 7,544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1285
    Hi AntN and others, my comment was sort of serious so please let me explain.

I absolutely believe in Fundamental Analysis, but with a speculative stock that is starting out on its journey or has some game changing potential event somewhere in the future I see little benefit on trying to make sense of any lagging indicators or ratios.

The game changing event for NAG is the potential awarding of a contract to treat PASS and the potential discovery of gold, both of which cannot be predicted by any sort of technical analysis or ratios.

If you have knowledge or expertise in a particular field such as how to treat PASS and how NAG stacks up against its competition and the government legislation then that should be reason enough to invest in it.
    This is where I believe you have a lot of expertise AntN, hence my comment about the mumbo jumbo.

I think you sort of agree with my point by your comment "It's hard to make head or tails of".

If I have offended you AntN, I do unreservedly apologise as it was sort of said tongue in cheek because I did not think you believed all that stuff.

Just something to PASS the time away, and take my mind off Boro's impending relegation.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $18.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $18.22K 802.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 105000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.54am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.