SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Technical Triple Bottom With Impending News Catalyst = BREAKOUT IMMINENT

1. 4,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    I know people get bashed for creating multiple threads and have gone back a fair bit to see nothing on it, I thought I'd get one started for everyone with my thoughts and opinions. My thesis is backed up with a chart attached.

Now I don't use Technical Indicators I keep my shit real crisp and simple. I don't know much about Elliot Wave Pattern Theory at all and personally think it's probably pointless (though everything can have a use if applicable) but I have illustrated a Red Green Red Green Red POTENTIAL GREEN pattern here. Not sure if that's Elliot related but goes to show YOU DON'T really need to spend too much time on it. Use support and resistance as your guide in volatile and liquid companies, the rest is irrelevant IMO aswell as my countless millionaire mentors

Cheers guys, all thoughts and critiques are most welcome. Just don't bash me and say USE MACD RSI blah blah blah IT'S NOT FOR ME in this period of time! Thanks for everyone's understanding xx <3

Key Points:
    Looks to use 18c as support. Key area to watch because if it fails on bad news we have a HUGE problem Houston.
    *2nd attempt made to test support but FAILED as it couldn't touch it and bounced!
    *3rd time we are now having history looking to repeat itself. I believe a HUGE PUMP is taking place.
    *PLEASE STOP IGNORING CHARTS WITH A LONGER TIME LINE!!! I am sick of people not respecting the past!
    *What's the hottest mover recently doesn't mean shit when things really boil in the background silently waiting to explode.
    *Meticulous research can pay huge returns!

#SAS.jpg
    Last edited by Cheeky-Charm: 03/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.