PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

technical turning point, page-2

1. 272 Posts.
    Hey hook38, Im an average punter at indicators, what I see is a general turning in U-stocks.
    Some observations....
    DYL & BMN have well and truely broken OBV & RSI.
    EXT only just broken OBV &RSI.
    ACB & OKU are about to.
    PDN & TOE avoid due to downtrending OBV.
    PEN has truely broken OBV but not bolting, RSI close. Maybe a wobble due to delay in DFS?

Have viewed SP of U on MFURMDUR:IND.Check 1 year SP of U. I have noted a high on 14/2/11 and lower highs on 3/2, 11/3 and 3/6. Downward trendline on these lower highs not broken but give it a week or 2 and if breaks above about 55 bucks then its upwards Im picking and announcement of DFS. Otherwise I reckon any inquiry to management would return a reply mentioning the DFS may require additional info so a further delay is imminent for the benefit of stock holders to avoid dilution due to weak SP.
    I would think the smart money is picking the bottom in U has occured as for the reasoning some stocks are turning.

My personal gut instinct and observations to your query is PEN is in the process of forming A HIGHER LOW. Ka Ching. Have a good weekend folks.

PS Sitting back and having a few quiet JBs. Motherload, hope your wife is well bud.
    Off Topic:V8 Supercars this weekend--Go the mighty Kiwis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $3.735M 32.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1600000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 6110118 73
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.