BRN 21.7% 28.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I am by no means a long term holder or expert in the field of...

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20386
    I am by no means a long term holder or expert in the field of AI. As an avid follower of your organisation I just felt the need to congratulate all long term holders of BRN for your passion, patience and perseverance with the Akida technology. A technology that is in the embryonic stages of its existence commercially. Yet a technology that is proven at the ground level and merely awaiting application in a broad spectrum of industries, all of which offer you so much opportunity. Rome wasn't built in a day, but surely you are approaching the gates of the Colosseum. With strong interest in your product from leading automotive suppliers and manufacturers world-wide, the future looks brighter and brighter by the day. Let the announcements begin.

I look forward to hearing of your continued success in what is a growth industry searching for the technology you possess. Well done all...

Thank you to @MarketingMan and other worthwhile contributors on this thread for taking time out to enlighten those new to BRN and those watching from the sidelines, excited as I am by what lies ahead for you.. Appreciated

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.