BRN 2.63% 18.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Both sides of the discussion are moot. Nikola Tesla studied...

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Both sides of the discussion are moot. Nikola Tesla studied engineering and physics in the 1870s without receiving a degree. He did some cool shit and much was either forgotton, not acknowledged or stolen and patented by others as Nikola sadly was a genius with futuristic vision yet a very poor businessman who died a sad death in poverty. Keep it on track guys. Brn has their Nikola/s and recent business professionals acquired. I personally think its best to focus directly on the product, innovation, market opportunity and execution. Whilst I respect everyone has a right to exercise their right to discuss, compare and critique, consider if the time spent on many of these issues/topics is paramount to arguing coles v woolworths v IGA. Theyre all around. Similar products as each other, entered the market at different times and all profitable despite the cridentials of whos running them. BRN has nothing but upside. Let them worry about competition as even the best of us have less than credible understanding to those captaining our ship. Should you feel this point is invalid, send them your resume and I wish you the very best in your new role in taking BRN to new heights.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $343.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $1.498M 8.098M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
100 2840830 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 59029 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.