DEG 0.00% $1.18 de grey mining limited

My thoughts on fundeamentals ...Positives:- Incoming Peter...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6

My thoughts on fundeamentals ...

Positives:
    - Incoming Peter Batten is showing the right signals - buying to now be 5th largest shareholder, trying to raise the profile, includes a history of a big return for shareholders
    - Strong pipeline of news to come (winter first pass in Somuncura Massif, SM6 and Pachi drilling planned for October
    - Explorers that have made big finds in the Deseado Massif have been sold for substantial amounts in recent years (Extorre for $400M, Andean for $3.5B)... hope for big dreams
    - SM6 looking very promising given great rock chip samples and the context of what we know about the potential of such finds in the region. Potential for some shallower high grades. Some good returns will be a potential catalyst for the next leg of DEG

Negatives:
    - I think you'd want to have around $5M in the bank to allow reasonable progress in Argentina given a substantial program of drilling is required with low sulphidation epithermals. It would allow focus on a larger drilling campaign and not the next capital raising (how far can current funds go?). In the absence of such $, dilution remains a concern
    - A few wobbles of late with the politics around mining in Argentina

Also:
    - A video on the GoldCorp website about Cerro Negro progress is interesting in terms of the progress of that proect and insights into the nature of low sulphidation epithermal mining in the Deseado Massif (link on http://www.goldcorp.com/Unrivalled-Assets/Mines-and-Projects/Central-and-South-America/Development-Projects/Cerro-Negro/Overview-and-Development-Highlights/default.aspx)

Cheers

Elisby1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.810B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.19 $1.19 $1.17 $4.511M 3.836M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 27174 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 219274 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.