ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

technical update, page-122

1. 8,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    One more thing I should mention is although my trade didn't reach it's full potential,ADO did do very well in holding it's gains this week.

Although I mentioned repeating ranges in my analysis I also think the BAD week on the XSO and the FALL in Biotech's in the US,killed my trade.

The fact that ADO held up so well against all that speaks highly of it.

Many here may not be aware but Biotech's had a woeful week in the US and our very own XSO had a shocker of a week.

"The hot and the soaring biotechnology corner of the broad U.S. healthcare market suffered the steepest decline since October 2011 in Friday’s session. The worst sell-off came after U.S. lawmakers raised concerns on Gilead Sciences (GILD - Analyst Report) over the pricing of the new hepatitis C drug – Sovaldi"

"The terrible trading in the stock world also sent biotech ETFs space into deep red on the day. In particular, Market Vectors Biotech ETF ((BBH - ETF report)), iShares Nasdaq Biotechnology ETF ((IBB - ETF report)) and SPDR S&P Biotech ETF ((XBI - ETF report)) stole the show, tumbling close to the mid single digits on a single trading day."

So...the FACT that ADO held up so well speaks highly of it as both CZD and OBJ couldn't do so.

Go ADO

http://www.zacks.com/stock/news/127364/3-etfs-tumble-most-on-biotech-sell-off

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $12.91K 587.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 371473 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 289608 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.