WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

technical update, page-203

1. 7 Posts.
    Just a few points I'd like to make reading some of the posts above.
    1. It's not the directors and managements job to support the share price with supporting or subsequent announcements or whatever; it's their job to run the company, preferably in an efficient and effective manner that builds significant shareholder value - the share price will take care of itself, and is, nicely!

2. I am not convinced that technical analysis is really useful or effective with a spec company such as OBJ.
    Yea sure there may be some merit to TA in larger businesses whereby the principals that TA relies on are more valid because the data is both available and is more able to be tested against some historic performance data and comparable companies.
    But with a spec like OBJ and the huge jumps we have experienced I am a little dubious. Particularly given that the companies value is so hard to determine accurately and price had largely been assessed on guesstimates around announcements and prospective announcement.

Happy to be corrected by a TA'er.

For the record I hold quite a few at 4.4 and 10.2, and think both prices are really cheap. OBJ is derisked as much as any spec ever could be before it is no longer a speculative investment. I love the company and management have done a great job.
    DYOR my opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.