WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

not once have I read where Surges thinks this stock is a dud, it...

1. 5,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    not once have I read where Surges thinks this stock is a dud, it is my understanding that he held a fair amount and has sold down according to his trading regime. I am sure he was encouraged by OBJ's latest announcements, but is cautioning people not to get carried away until more concrete information on monies attached is announced. Something I think will happen this coming week, or more surely before EOFY as I think that's why the directors sold a few shares.
    I myself think this stock has the potential to go to over a dollar before Xmas this year, however, I am quite happy that they didn't go ballistic on that announcement I would much prefer that they took off on an announcement that included full financial disclosure, that way the rise will be sustained and further deals will make this stock a giant in the Australian market.
    A lot of people holding OBJ very possibly bought at a very nice price thanks to the hard work of Surges and abdm, so I am not prepared to turn on Surges because he is voicing a few concerns, I am listening to him just incase he's right.
    OBJ makes up less than 5% of my portfolio and is freecarried, if it goes to .30 cents by June, I will sell more to avoid a huge tax problem, however I will keep 1million shares for the long term for hopefully dividends.
    I'm not a young man and therefore don't need to have a gamble trying to build a portfolio, I'm content with my life. Some of the posters on hotcopper seem to put a large percentage of their money on just 1/2 stocks, not a good thing, some of these people I think are in OBJ.
    I believe in OBJ 100%, but I would never put any more than throwaway money on a spec. stock. I think Surges might be a bit concerned about these people as well.
    Anyway, here's to all holders having a shit big tax bill come June 30th, a nice problem to have.
    Regards
    Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.