MNE 5.26% 3.6¢ metallum limited

PeopleAll of us are entitled to an opinion. Opinions are formed...

1. 108 Posts.
    People

All of us are entitled to an opinion. Opinions are formed on fact, intuition, parochialism, research, advice etc etc. Opinions are influenced by experience, upbringing, etc etc.

I am old dog and some would say not always wise. However, one thing I hold by is not to read and appreciate a book just by its cover - there is always something more - good, bad or indifferent inside.

The trick is too grasp as much information you can and then make a judgement.

Now in the case of MNE I would not rely on any broker who purports to know more than what is publicly available to all of us at the moment. I sincerely believe that MNE stringently follows very good and tight corporate governance. The relationship which the company has with their media arm and public relations advisors supports this point. NWR communications are above reproach and would not be involved with any company if they were not satisfied with their clients corporate governance. Suggest people check NWR Communication's website for their client listings.

We need to be patient and in the long term share holders will be rewarded very very handsomely.

Cheers

Buster

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.