WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

technical update, page-152

1. 1,827 Posts.
    I'm not a TA trader so I have nothing to add there however I do like hearing opposing views such as Martis. I just think it is bizzare the amount of energy the likes of EO among others put into trashing OBJ without much factual information while stirring up emotions on the forum.

As for predictions of OBJ being a massive P&D I really can't see the dumping on a mass scale. Unless all the holders who entered between 7 - 11 cents end up selling at losses. Other spec stocks that I have observed being pumped and dumped come back crashing down very quickly.

OBJ on the other hand on the back of P&G announcement has held up well. No mass dumping yet IMO just sellers/traders that do not really understand OBJ looking for short-term gains dumping the stock when the 1/10th of a pip moves don't go their way. I guess this debate is going to go on until OBJ breaks through that psychological barrier of 10 cents and stays above it. Until that happens the scare stories will continue of heading back to 2 cents which is ridiculous unless there is some unknown negative new imminent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.