WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

technical update, page-31

1. 28 Posts.
    I'd be interested to get a view on short term / medium term fundamentals.

It seems to be that the company is low in debt for the liquid assets it has. Therefore based on historical burn rate it can survive and isn't in a spot to be squeezed by say ... a larger potential partner who wants better terms.

Also (an assumption, but P&G wouldn't be playing if it wasn't true) the IP is firmly protected.

But the share price does seem to have grown on the back of some (quite reasonably) suppositions on what will unfold in the future on the back of deals such as that with P&G.

We assume (again) that the roadshow has generated interest in other investors, i.e. the value prop stands up to some questions and examination (which we haven't actually been able to see ourselves).

We also assume that there won't be a change in the P&L as a result of moving on to the next stage with P&G. I think this is the main point of dispute with what BlackSteel has been posting.

Point of the long winded post is this. How much is enthusiasm and assumption, there has been a partnership agreement announced, do we expect any other factual information or news to come in to support a move upward?

Being a new member of hot copper and not yet having my radar attuned to the nature of various down dampers and trolls I still found some reason in what Black Steel was saying and also in Jimmy's call today for what I think he was saying was a temporary pull back (I assume Jimmy is in his heart bullish on this, even if he isn't quite posting what his real trades are).

Some thoughts anyway, have to say I appreciate the discussion and learning I get from these posts. Wish I had come across hotcopper earlier, I'm sure it would have saved me from a couple of expensive mistakes.

have my OBJ holding so will watch and see what happens with interest

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.