POS 25.0% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Mmmm... I think the video did trigger this pause in the SP...

1. 2,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11994
    Mmmm... I think the video did trigger this pause in the SP revaluation. It's a matter of psychology and timing. The initial Announcement about the BLack Swan acquisition was a ground shaker and a game changer - but after a loooong period of disappointment with POS there is some market resistance and caution. The original Ann flagged that there were more Announcements to follow - and this forum has been full of speculation and excitement about that.

So when the video came out - mainly restating the original Announcement - it generated a bit of an anti-climax reaction.

Its a real pity. If the vid had come out at the same time as the Announcement, it would have had huge effect - reinforcing the fantastic news. It even includes some encouraging detail that was missing from the Ann.

Instead - coming after a week of excitement - it had the paradoxical effect of killing interest.

I still think it was worth doing though. DS does need to keep the info flowing. As for the slow down in demand for the stock - I believe that's very temporary. A substantial Ann. Re funding, offtake or a related acquisition will double the interest and renew the rush to buy in.

So kick back - crack a Budvar - (or a Chimay, or one of those unspellable German biers) - and relax!

I am!!!
    best wishes to all POSsums

cheers
    Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $9.661K 2.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
90 66568063 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16479836 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.