BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

technical update, page-15

1. 5,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    Can we have a graph correlating to 'Pete said something stupid, but positive' vs 'Pete has to declare his hand - report how stupid he has been'.

BDR is really a roller coaster of Peter dumbness. Pete says 'cracker'... up she goes. Pete hides some bad news from the market, but mates find out.. slowly down she goes. Pete needs to give a report with real numbers, audited, with girly excuses... down fast she goes.

I guess the share direction from here to the middle of next week will show you what happened this Q. The Q is done. The insiders know. Watch the share trading from here for a few days. And you will know, too - even before the early update is released.

The wild jump of a few days ago, was just Pete pullin' ya... and maybe letting some mates out. I really am not sure. I mean only a couple days ago he said AISC 750 to 850. I mean he cannot hardly be wrong a week away from the end of Q. It will be very interesting to see. I will guess 850, so he hits on both published guidance and the 'off the cuff' guidance. But I predict a shortage of material through the plant (this rock size excuse hinted at), and the gold produced will be near the bottom of the guidance, and the cash will only be enough to pay the bills and Pete's lattes and Paula's jeggings.

So the share will languish back to around 12 cents. But Pete will promise the q4 cracker. And we will play the game again... for q4.... what is happening.... compared to what Pete says is happening.
    Last edited by danhoff: 29/09/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.